Another name for Micro hair pigmentation is Tricopigmentation. Micro hair pigmentation is referred to as a non-surgical treatment that makes use of the latest technology to create the full hair effect.
Different from the conventional tattoo, Micro hair pigmentation does not make use of permanent ink. The pigments are hypoallergenic (no allergic reaction) and eventually melt and disappear without side effects. Annual touch-ups are needed to maintain the effect.
Micro hair pigmentation is an ideal treatment for those:
- looking for a perfect shaved look
- Too young for hair transplantation
- Who has a poor donor area and does not allow hair restoration
- Aiming to increase the optical density of hair restoration without a follow-up hair transplantation
- Looking for a quick result
- Oppose with surgical procedures
- Oppose hair pieces
MHP is an innovative, non-surgical treatment that can, inter alia, be used to camouflage scars and hair loss. The technique of Micro hair pigmentation applies natural pigments to the epidermal scalp. This is done to replicate the natural appearance of the actual hair follicles.
As said above, Micro Hair Pigmentation (MHP) is a treatment which makes use of the latest technology to apply natural pigments directly to the scalp to replicate the natural appearance of the actual hair follicles. As mention above, permanent ink is not used during MHP treatment, unlike a classic tattoo. This ink is hypoallergenic (no allergic reactions) and completely disintegrates in the body without side effects.
How Micro Hair Pigmentation (MHP) is done
Specialized biological ink is introduced into the upper layer of skin to simulate small stubble. The benefit of introducing layers to the upper skin is that the treatment is not constant compared to the conventional tattoo. Treatment may need a small touch once a year to maintain color. To simulate hair, a high-level computer with a microscopic needle is used. The treatment is almost painless and leaves no scars.
Micro hair pigmentation versus classic tattoos
- No permanent ink, no fading to blue
- Biodegradable ink
- Pigments are located less deeply
- An anesthetic cream is used for painless treatment
- Does not leave scars and gives almost immediate results
The use of special Micro Hair Pigmentation (Tricopigmentation) technique may offer the illusion that the head is shaved, the "shaven look", which is possible only for those with hair at + -1 mm length and maintain it that way.
- Those who do not meet the conditions for hair transplantation (baldness is too advanced).
-People who always put on hair very short but want a more complete look.
- Individuals with Alopecia Aerate
- 1 to 2 years before a freshening top-up is needed
- Organic pigments without heavy metals
- Pigmentation needles specially developed for extra fine micro ‘hair stubble’
To hide the scars on your head, do you have a scar on your head that you want to be less visible? Then hair pigmentation is ideal for this purpose. By reducing the color of the skin, the scar and hair around the scar are almost invisible. This technique is also very suitable for camouflaging FUT scars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it really look like that?
Yes, MHP technology looks very realistic and natural. However, it is very important for the clinic to have enough experience and expertise in the area of hair pigmentation.
Is the color adjusted per person?
Yes, the color can be completely personalized to an individual.