Collection and Use of Information Information For Consumers & GDPR
1. Contacting Provider Clinics or Providers via our Website: If you are a consumer seeking to arrange a consultation, procedure or treatment with a Clinic or provider of healthcare, aesthetic and similar services and other parties listed on the website www.123.Clinic (a "Provider"), then you will be asked to provide certain personal information (including amongst other medical file with various attachments) to us so that Providers who are registered with us can decide if they wish to offer medical services to you. Such information will include, without limitation, details such as your name, address, contact details (including email and telephone number) and relevant medical information. If you do not wish to provide your name to us, you may use an alias. If you wish to arrange a consultation with a Provider, then you acknowledge that we may provide all information that you have submitted to us via the website including any personal information to that Provider and you explicitly consent to such disclosure. This information may also include statistical information concerning your use of the Website.
2. Registered Users: Certain functions on our Website require you to set up an account and to become a registered user of our Website and requires you to give us details of your name, address, phone number, valid email address and certain other personal information. You may include other information to personalise your account, such as your gender and your reviews of Providers. You acknowledge and agree that information which is publicly available on your account (such as your user name, reviews and comments which you post on our Website) may become publicly available and used by third parties, and we have no obligations to you for any information which you made publicly available. You also explicitly consent to our processing your personal data and the transfer and disclosure of your personal information to Providers that are based in countries where protections for personal data are not as strong as those in Luxembourg under local or European Union, United States generally.
3. We use any personal information you provide to identify you as a prospective patient, to process your request for medical services, and to deliver relevant information about you to Providers and to facilitate consultations with Providers. We may also use your contact details, phone number and email address, to contact you from time to time to update you as to progress in relation to your consultation with a Provider and other matters concerning the service we provide. You consent to us contacting you in this regard. We will not sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
4. We may from time to time transfer your data to one of our authorised service providers for customer service, business management, service delivery or service quality purposes. We will ensure that our authorised service providers process your information in a secure manner and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
5. We may also receive anonymous data from third parties which, when combined with other data which we retain, may be capable of identifying you. This combined data will be safeguarded by us in the same way as other personal data as described in this Privacy Statement.
6. We may use the information you make available to us to send you details of promotions or offers. If you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes, you may notify us by sending an email through the contact page of the website.
7. Apart from the information you provide us with during the course of our provision of Services to you, we may also collect and process the following data:
(a) When you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence; (b) Site visit data, technical and statistical data. See the section on technical and statistical data later below.(c) Information we collect using cookies and/or selected third party websites. Please refer the Cookies Policy.(d) Communication with Us, Providers, or other Users of our Services through comments, feedback and either private or public messaging on site services;(e) Your telephone conversations - these may be recorded both to assist us in training and in quality management, and to allow for the speedy resolution of queries;
You acknowledge and consent to the recording and retention of such information for these purposes. Information sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as it is subject to possible interception, loss or alteration. You understand and agree to assume the security risk for any information you provide using the Website. We are not responsible for any information sent over the Internet and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or other loss incurred in connection with any information sent by you to us or to a Clinic and/orProvider, or any information sent by us, a Clinic and/or Provider or any third party to you over the internet. All data provided and stored are done through the ultimate encryption technology and stored only through an European hosting or cloud Provider. 123.Clinic may operate servers outside of the European Union therefore you hereby agree to the transfer of personal data outside the European Union. By using this website, you agree to 123.Clinic holding and processing, both electronically and manually, personal data about you for the operation, management, security and administration of 123.Clinic and complying with applicable laws, regulations and procedures, including transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
Information For Providers
If you are a Provider (or a representative of a Provider) who wishes to use 123.Clinic online marketplace, then you will be asked to submit personal information as part of our registration process, for example, name, email address, phone number etc. This personal information will be used to facilitate medical consultations with prospective patients. You explicitly consent to the disclosure of all necessary personal information to prospective patients. Other than this authorised disclosure, 123.Clinic will not release any personal information to any third parties without your prior consent except for the purposes of validating information or unless we reasonably believe that we are required to do so by operation of law. 123.Clinic retains the right at all times to contact you in relation to the services provided on this website.
We use any personal information you provide to identify you as a Provider, to process your registration, to verify credit or other charge card details, to process your credit card transactions and to deliver relevant information about you to prospective patients and to facilitate consultations with prospective patients. We will not give or sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
You also acknowledge and agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information that you have provided to us to third parties, for example, to our credit card payment service provider, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, as well as to protect and defend our rights and/or the rights of prospective patients.
How we use your information
Information collected is used by Us in order to facilitate your enquiry to providers listed on the site, and for any other purposes set out herein. This includes, in certain circumstances, the transfer of your information to our third party data processors who assist with the performance of certain Services or elements thereof. Your information may be processed in the following ways:(a) for general account management (b) to provide, monitor and improve our Services; (c) to help identify you;b(d) to serve appropriate and tailored marketing material and content via SMS, email, phone, push notification, post or otherwise, in accordance with your marketing preferences; (e) to help diagnose system problems and to administer our Website; (f) to gather broad demographic information about you, such as determining your location in relation to the services that are most suitable for your needs; (g) to carry out customer research, testing and analysis; (h) to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
You should also be aware that where you link to another website from this website, that 123.Clinic has no control over that other website. Accordingly, 123.Clinic cannot guarantee that the controller of that website will respect your privacy in the same manner as 123.Clinic.
You have the right to request a copy of the information which we hold about you (for which we may charge you a small fee) and to have inaccuracies in your information corrected.
Except as otherwise set out in this Privacy Statement this policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information that 123.Clinic collects from you. We cannot guarantee and accept no liability in the event that a Provider (if you are a consumer) or any other third party gives your personal data to third parties or in any way impinges upon your data protection or privacy rights.
Due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the protection of your personal data and therefore we are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting to you when the website is used. You should be aware that each time you visit a website, two general levels of information about your visit can be retained. The first level comprises statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit the website and the second is information which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who knowingly chooses to provide that information.
The statistical and analytical information provides us with a general and non-individual specific information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to the website; the pages that they visit; and where they were before they came to the website and the page in the website at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on a website so that we can manage the website's capacity and efficiency. This type of non-personal information and data can be collected through the standard operation for internet servers and logs as well as "cookies" and other technical mechanisms.
The collection, process and use of personal data (i.e. any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of the User, e.g. name, address, date of birth) is undertaken in accordance with Luxembourg regulations.
You as the user ("User") can use our website without any personal data being collected by us. However, for the purpose of being able to assess the use of our website and to avoid or deal with technical problems, the IP address of the User will automatically be recorded and stored in a log file on the server with every visit to 123.Clinic's website and each time a file is accessed. Under certain circumstances, IP addresses can be traced back to the specific user. 123.Clinic nonetheless does not undertake analyses to achieve this end nor does it use such data for its own promotional purposes, nor does it keep such data for use by third parties.
The collection of personal data is required to conclude and execute a contract, open a customer account or to establish contact with 123.Clinic. This data will be used solely for the purposes mentioned above, unless we receive your express consent for other uses. They will be used only to the extent necessary for the specific purpose, such as contract conclusion, execution and settlement.To fulfil these purposes, your data will be stored in compliance with business law and civil law requirements, but will be deleted after said periods have expired.The User may use some services provided by 123.Clinic. For this purpose, the User's consent to the collection, processing and use of his or her personal data and, as the case may be, specific personal data (e.g. data regarding health, sex life, racial or ethnic origin) within the meaning of Luxembourg regulations is necessary.
As far and to the extent that the passing on of personal data to third parties is not allowed pursuant to the aforementioned provisions, we will pass on personal data to third parties only in the following events: we provide personal data to our affiliates to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with these terms and who have set up appropriate confidentiality and security measures.As far as required and permitted by law, we will share personal data with companies, organisations or individuals outside 123.Clinic if we believe that the passing on is reasonably necessary to enforce applicable terms of service (including investigation of potential violations), address security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights of 123.Clinic.
You have the right at any time to oppose the collecting, processing and use of personal data and specific personal data with effect for the future. For this, please send an email with a brief explanation of the opposition to contact@123.Clinic.com and specify your name, address and username (if any).
The website is available to all users "as is" and, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, the website is made available without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. 123.Clinic makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about the services or materials available on the website, including without limitation, their merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose. All information provided on the website is intended as a guide only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice and 123.Clinic makes no representations, warranties or undertakings as to the accuracy of any information provided on this website. 123.Clinic makes no representations, warranties or undertakings that the website, or the server that makes it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, 123.Clinic accepts no liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of 123.Clinic .com, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and the integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of the Website. All use by you of the Website is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and all risk of loss resulting from, your downloading or using of, or referring to or relying on the facilities, services, materials or products provided on the Website, or any other information obtained from your use of the Website. You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, 123.Clini cand providers of telecommunications and network services to 123.Clinic will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use the Website, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, whether based on contract, tort or other grounds. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from 123.Clinic shall be deemed to alter this disclaimer of warranty, or to create any warranty.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, 123.Clinic assumes no responsibility nor do we grant any warranties, express or implied relating to the operation, safety, condition or service of any Clinic, Provider or any healthcare professional or any doctor or any other person associated with the Clinic and/or Provider that is used by, for or on behalf of, you. 123.Clinic is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligences of any Clinic and/or Provider or any doctor or any other persons associated with such Clinic and/or Provider or for losses, damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
123.Clinic reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend this privacy and data protection policy at any time, and you should regularly check this policy for any amendments.
123.Clinicmay at any time, without notice to you, suspend or terminate your access to this Website, or any service forming part of this Website, wholly or partially, for any reason including, without limitation, where you have provided false or misleading information, or you are in breach of these Terms, any other 123.Clinic Policy or our General Terms and Conditions, or if 123.Cliniccannot verify or authenticate any information submitted to the Website. 123.Clinic is not liable to you or any third party for any suspension or termination of access to this Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms, the Site and the Service are governed by Luxembourg law, excluding any conflicts of law provisions. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Service or the Site means you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Luxembourg, the City of Luxembourg. The language of any dispute resolution procedure or any proceedings under these general terms and conditions and any other 123.Clinic Policy will be French.