Cosmetic surgery is a unique discipline of medicine aimed at improving looks through the use of surgical and medical techniques. Cosmetic surgery can be carried out in all areas of the head, neck, and body. Because the treated areas work properly but do not have aesthetic appeal, cosmetic surgery is elective.
Plastic surgery, on the other hand, is defined as a surgical specialty which is designed for the reconstruction of abnormalities of the face and the body due to birth disorders, trauma, burns, and disease. Plastic surgery aims to correct dysfunctional areas of the body and it is reconstructive in nature.
Main plastic/cosmetic surgeries – body procedures
Lipofilling is also referred to as structural fat grafting. It is now an established technique. Lipofilling makes use of the patient's fat as a permanent filler for adding volumes to soft tissues. Thin cannulas are used to harvest the fat, through small incisions, using a conventional liposuction technique. After washing and filtration, isolated fat cells are injected into the deficient area (s). In addition to adding volume, another role performed by the micro fat transfer is in reducing scarring, and also improving the quality and elasticity of overlying skin. Its mechanism of action is not yet fully understood, but with a repeated clinical application, this technique has proven its safety and efficacy.
Lipofilling has lots of application part of which include augmentation of soft tissue, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, facial reconstruction (e.g. Romberg's disease) and breast surgery (both reconstructive and aesthetic). Another term which is used to describe this procedure is autologous fat grafting.
Who is an ideal candidate for lipofilling?
Any individual that has a volume deficit in any part of the body. The person should have enough fat to fill up the deficit.
Benefits of lipofilling
• There is an improvement both at the recipient site and donor site where the fat is harvested.
• The fat that survives the transplant is permanent.
• Completely natural material.
• Day surgery, minimal discomfort and a short recovery time.
• Minimally invasive, with a low risk of complications.
• Small scars on the donor site and no extra scars on the recipient site.
• There is an improvement in the quality of overlying skin. This can be particularly important in facial rejuvenation procedures.
How does lipofilling work?
In the beginning, a fat graft should be taken from anywhere on your body, mainly your belly or your inner thighs. After this, the fat will be washed with saline and injected into the recipient area with very fine cannulas or needles which are specially designed for this purpose.
Some plastic and cosmetic surgeries for women
These are medical devices which are implanted under the breast tissue or under the breast muscles in order to increase the size of the breast (enlargement) or restored breast tissue after mastectomy or another breast injury (reconstruction). Breast implants have also been found to be useful in revision surgeries that correct or improve the outcome of an original surgery.
In the United States, there are two types of breast implants approved for sale: saline-filled and silicone gel-filled. The two types of implants have an outer silicone shell. They vary in size, shell thickness, shell surface texture and shape (contour).
Breast implant surgery
Breast implant surgery can be done in a hospital, surgery center, or in the office of a doctor. Patients who undergo breast implant surgery may have to spend the night at the hospital (inpatient surgery) or can come home afterward (outpatient surgery). The surgery can be also be performed under local anesthesia, in this case, the patient remains awake, and only the breast is numbed in order to block the pain, or under general anesthesia, where the drugs are given for the patients so that they can sleep. A lot of women receive general anesthesia for this surgery. Depending on the procedure used and personal circumstances that surround it, breast implant surgery can last from one to several hours before it is completed.
In the event that the surgery is performed at the hospital, the length of stay in the hospital varies as it depends on the type of surgery, the onset of complications after surgery and overall health of the patient. The length of stay in the hospital also depends on the type of coverage your insurance offers.
The perineum is the area of the tissue between the vagina and the rectum. Tearing and scarring of the perineal tissue may occur during childbirth, that is why some women may need a perineoplasty. During the healing process of these tears, uneven scarring and disfiguration of the perineum can occur. This condition is often caused by a vaginal looseness.
This operation improves the damage and resurfaces the tissue in order to restore the area to its pre-pregnancy state. In addition, the procedure also rebuilds and tightens the muscles. The entrance of the vagina will be narrowed, offering an added benefit of vaginal tightness for sex.
Perineal repair is often performed in tandem with a vaginoplasty, but it can also be done as a single surgery.
Who is an ideal candidate for perineoplasty?
Women who have a vaginal delivery and feel vaginal looseness or itching, reduction of sexual sensation or changes in intestinal habits are the most common candidates for this procedure.
However, a woman does not have to give birth to suffer from these symptoms; the pressure which occurs as a result of excess weight can also over-stretch and damage the perineal structures. Stressed muscles and tissues can result in a feeling of looseness in the vagina and contribute to vaginal flatus and reduce sexual pleasure.
What to expect
Perineoplasty is done as an outpatient procedure that usually takes about an hour under general or local anesthesia. Hospitalization is not common.
On the posterior wall of the vaginal, a "V" cut will be made. Scar tissue, bulges, and other damages are removed. Depending on the reason for carrying out the surgical procedure, the muscles are then either-tightened or loosened in order to correct the problem, and then it will be carefully stitched. After a short recovery period, the patient is allowed to return home.
Recovery from perineoplasty
Although perineoplasty is a relatively simple procedure, you will have some downtime for three to five days. In order to heal properly, there are some activities you will need to avoid including sex.
Vaginoplasty is done purposely for the tightening of the vaginal walls and the opening of the vaginal in order to add firmness and tone to the body. Many women experience a natural loss of tightness and tone as a result of age, childbirth, hormonal changes, or congenital abnormalities. As a reconstructive surgical option, vaginoplasty is often referred to as "vaginal rejuvenation" and has gained popularity in recent years. The weakened vaginal muscles cause physical discomfort, emotional insecurity, dissatisfaction, and even pain during sex and a feeling of loss of femininity.
The main reasons why patients want vaginoplasty
After delivery, women can complain of vaginal looseness stemming from tissue stretching and muscle separation, sometimes to where the tampon falls out and this lack of tone can contribute to sexual dysfunction.
How is the vaginoplasty procedure performed?
Vaginoplasty is performed on an outpatient basis. During the procedure, the muscles of the vagina and the perineum relax and strengthen, allowing for a stronger pelvic floor and a tighter and narrower vaginal diameter. It takes the procedure between 60 to 90 minutes to be completed. When combined with labioplasty, it will take 2.5 hours. After a short postoperative recovery, the patient can return home.
How to prepare for the surgery
The skin around the scrotum is hairy, as well as areas where skin grafts are obtained. Talk to your surgeon about where your new vaginal skin will be picked. You can choose to complete the entire electrolysis cycle to eliminate the growth potential of the vaginal hair. It can take weeks or months.
Follow the instructions of your surgeon on the night before and morning of your surgery. In general, you must not eat or drink anything after midnight on the night before anesthesia.
Other hints before surgery:
• discuss with others who have had bottom surgery on their experiences.
• Talk to a therapist or counselor in months before surgery to prepare yourself mentally.
• Make plans for your reproductive future. Contact your doctor so that both of you can discuss your fertility preservation options (saving sperm samples).
• Establish a postoperative plan with family and friends. A lot of support will be needed from them.
Find all prices for Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery /Body and click below each treament to know its average price and pricing details
- cellulite Treatment | From: 14 €
- Breast Augmentation | From: 82 €
- Butt (Buttock) Implants | From: 95 €
- cryolipolysis | From: 466 €
- Breast Lift/Mammoplasty | From: 76 €
- Breast Reduction | From: 79 €
- Labiaplasty | From: 320 €
- Vaginoplasty | From: 795 €
- Buttock Lift/Augmentation | From: 87 €
- Arm Lift Surgery | From: 60 €
- Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck | From: 95 €
- Gynecomastia/Male Chest | From: 330 €
- Clitoral Hood | From: 550 €
- Penis Surgery/enhancement | From: 350 €
- Lipofilling | From: 1350 €
- Breast Reconstruction | From: 89 €
- Thigh Lift | From: 1400 €
- body Lift | From: 68 €
- Breast Implants Removal | From: 79 €
- belt Lipectomy | From: 1920 €
- perineoplasty | From: 300 €
- Pectoral Implants | From: 600 €
- Sex Reassignment M. to F. | From: 7938 €
- Sex Reassignment F. to M. | From: 8900 €
- hymenoplasty | From: 514 €
- liposuction vaser technique | From: 1200 €
- liposuction (various areas) | From: 500 €
- Brazilian Buttock Augmentation | From: 90 €
- Cruroplasty | From: 30 €
- Buttock Augmentation (Fat/lipofilling) | From: 87 €
- Mommy makeover | From: 120 €
- Breast Implants | From: 79 €
- G-spot Amplification | From: 13 €
- apronectomy/Mini-tummy tuck | From: 1750 €
- Calf implant | From: 89 €
- Brachioplasty | From: 1500 €
- Plastic surgery | From: 150 €
- Gluteoplasty | From: 112 €
- Breast Lipofilling (fat transfer) | From: 76 €
- Mastopexy | From: 3454 €